WE ARE EXCLUSIVE PARTNERS OF PLUSS FOR PHASE CHANGE MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY IN BUILDING HVAC APPLICATION IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND.
Why choose savE® range of Phase Change Materials
savE® is the range of Phase Change Materials developed to meet the ever increasing energy needs in the field of cooling and heating. “savE® = SAVE ENERGY”
savE® offers :
- Temperatures for wide applications: -33°C to +89°C
- Different PCMs to suit the temperature and the end application requirement
- Warranty for long shelf life: 3000 cycles
- Custom packaging and integrating solutions
- Proven test and validation methods
- T-history test to determine phase transition and stored heat, thermal stability test, cycling stability test and ageing process test
savE® PCMs find application in HVAC&R, pharmaceutical, solar, medical devices, automobiles, buildings, cold-chain, home-appliances, retail and agro businesses-wherever there is a requirement to maintain constant temperature for extended periods of time.
While trying to reduce the usage of power consumption an innovative strategy being adopted globally is to manage the energy effectively by demand side management. The concept of demand side management is to use Phase Change Materials having a high thermal energy storage capacity which uses power during off peak hours to store the energy and release it during peak hours. This strategy allows almost 50% of the HVAC load to be shifted to the night time/off peak hours, which translates to an overall reduction of more than 25% in the total electrical load of a building.
NEED TO KNOW MORE?
We will advise you on our product range. Give us a call or drop us an email.